The Big Clothes Drop Ruthin

The Big Clothes Drop Ruthin
UNIT 6, CLWYDFRO BUSINESS CENTRE, LON PARCWR
LL15 1NJ Ruthin
Denbighshire Wales
Phone:
01352 759933
updated more than 6 months ago

Description

All items collected are sold to wholesalers and exported to Eastern Europe, Africa and Asia. 85% of the clothes get reused the remaining 15% are recycled for use in the manufacturing of beds, socks, blankets and industrial wipes. All of which stops your unwanted items going to landfill sites and benefits the environment.
We accept clothes from individuals, organisations, schools, sports clubs and churches. Whoever you are, if you have it, we want it! All you have to do is sort your unwanted items into bin bags, if you have an outfit which has matching items please put them all together.
Bring your items to one of our drop off centres and we will do the rest.


Company description
The Big Clothes Drop is a clothing recycling scheme that pays you for clothes no longer used and then distributes them for reuse throughout the world. Don't throw them away! Avoid sending unwanted clothes to landfill when they can be recycled and help the environment. Earn cash from your clothes. Turn your unwanted clothes, shoes, handbags, belts and curtains into cash. The Big Clothes Drop gives Instant Cash for your clothes when you recycle them at one of our locations.
Keywords:
Cash 4 Clothes, Money for Clothes, Used Clothes, Recycle Clothes, Second-Hand Clothes, Second Hand Shoes, Unwanted Clothing, Second Hand Baby Clothes, Second Hand Childrens Clothes, Cloth Recycle, Cloth Recycling, Pay for Clothes, Second Hand Handbags, Second Hand Ladies Clothes, Second Hand Mens Clothes
The Big Clothes Drop Ruthin is listed in the following categories:
Add images

Reviews

Be the first to write a review for The Big Clothes Drop Ruthin!

Share your experience!

Buy a Premium Entry
CYLEX Quote Requests

Nearby similar companies

  1. P O BOX 173
    CH7 9BE  Mold
  2. Unit 3,Oaktree Business Park,Queens Lane
    CH7 1XB  Bromfield Industrial Estate
  3. UNIT 3, MEADOWS VIEW, RHOSDDU INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
    LL11 4YL  Old Rhosrobin
  4. 21 Lord St
    LL11 1LS  Wrexham
  5. UNIT 5, WESTBOURNE CENTRE
    LL18 1DZ  Rhyl
  6. SEA VIEW ROAD
    LL29 8DG  Colwyn Bay
  7. Map view of similar nearby companies